On this week’s episode of Marketing O’Clock, hosts Jess Budde, Greg Finn, and Christine “Shep” Zirnheld dive deep into the latest digital marketing news, their distaste for April Fools’ Day, and the national puzzle shortage.
Catch up on these top stories:
The new interface is slowly rolling out to all advertisers and looks eerily similar to another popular ads platform.
Consumers are doing more online research and shopping amidst the global pandemic and many users are shifting from mobile back to desktop according to a new report from Microsoft.
Video publishers can enjoy updates to the bulk uploader and playlists, plus, new bulk actions and series features.
Pinterest announced new conversion insights, catalog updates, and a global rollout of dynamic retargeting. Retailers can also join the new verified merchant program.
Then, we share good news from the marketing community.
We’ll answer your burning digital marketing questions during our lightning round:
- Who set up GoFundMe fundraisers for businesses without their consent?
- What happened to the Google Ads monthly budget test?
- When did Google end one-on-one support for many partner agencies?
- Where can you find recommendations for Apple Search Ads?
- Why is Google Ads updating their inappropriate content policy?
- How are we supposed to know how to post on social media or write ad copy during a pandemic?
Visit the new Marketing O’Clock site to read all the articles from today’s show! While you’re there, please subscribe wherever you consume your podcasts.
Thank you to our sponsors!
- Ahrefs – An all-in-one SEO toolset that gives you the tools you need to rank your website in Google and get tons of search traffic.
- Opteo – Helps Google Ads managers automate time-consuming manual tasks so they can spend more time on high-level strategy and creative work.
Featured Image: Samantha Hanson, Cypress North
CategoryLeave a comment