Published on June 1, 2020 by Prithu Singh Thakuri
Do you want to Add/Create Social Login in your WordPress Website?
Social Login creates an easy pathway for your visitors to register or login to their website using one of their social website accounts. In this case, adding social login becomes an easy way to get to your website.
In present days, many websites have enabled social login on their website. It is because there is a lot of advantage of doing so. You too can create s Social Login in your site and allow visitors to login/register in your site.
In this tutorial, we will learn to Add/Create Social Login in your WordPress Website. For this, we introduce you to a premium WordPress Social Login Plugin – AccessPress Social Login.
AccessPress Social Login Plugin allows the website visitors to easily register/login in the website using any of their social media accounts. You as a website owner can configure which social account to enable/disable, the areas in the website for social login to be displayed, and various other configurations.
See what is in this blog (table of contents) hide
- Major Features of AccessPress Social Login:
- Let’s Create/Add Social Login in your WordPress Website step-by-step
- Step 1: Installation of AccessPress Social Login Plugin
- Step 2: Network Settings
- Step 3: Other Settings
Major Features of AccessPress Social Login:
- Login with the most popular 12 social media.
- Configure each social accounts by setting up a few authorization details.
- Configure which social media account to enable/disable in the login area.
- Option to choose from 30 beautifully designed social login buttons/icons
- Option to configure the order of the social login buttons
- Use shortcode anywhere in the post/page to display social login.
- Use widget to display social login.
- Option to enable / disable social login (completely).
- One-click registration/login.
- High level of customization/configuration – admin can change the title attributes for social media icons, other texts, strings etc.
- Ability to send the login details to the user’s email.
- Integrate with WordPress users.
- Works with BuddyPress.
- Nice and easy to use admin interface for site admin to manage, configure the plugin.
- Translation ready
Let’s Create/Add Social Login in your WordPress Website step-by-step
Step 1: Installation of AccessPress Social Login Plugin
In order to install the plugin in your site, follow our tutorial guide on ‘How to Install New WordPress Plugin?’
Once the plugin is installed, Activate the Plugin.
Step 2: Network Settings
After the plugin is installed and activated on your website, you can view the AccessPress Social Login on WordPress Admin sidebar menu. Click on AP Social Login and start configuring the settings on the site.
The Network Setting that appears on your page. If you’re not too sure about the settings, follow the documentation page of AccessPress Social Login.
In another way, you can just apply the setting and view the change that it makes in your site.
For each social media, you need to configure,
- Enable/Disable: You can enable and disable social media:
- App ID: App id of social media:
- App secret: App secret of social media:
(In order, to get the App ID and App Secret you will need to follow the instructions or note in each of the social networks with detail instruction of how to configure the app for the related individual social network.)
- Save the Settings.
Step 3: Other Settings
In this tab, you can do the various setting of a plugin. You can either enable or disable the social login.
Click on the Save settings button once you have configured all other settings in your website as per the way you would like to display.
Here you have successfully created a Social Login in your WordPress website. AccessPress Social Login is a premium ready to use a plugin that allows you to create social login in the website in no time. Get the plugin now.
You also have the free version of the plugin available. In case you want to first try out free and move to premium, get the free one AccessPress Social Login Lite.
Get latest updates, deals and more from us!