Last Updated on by Prithu Singh Thakuri
Do you want to Add Pinterest Button, Pinterest Feed and Pinterest Profile Widget on your WordPress Website?
Pinterest is a growing social platform. Whether you own a business website or a blogging website, creating a pin and promoting content is easy and convenient. Thousands of websites use Pinterest to grow/expand their business.
Displaying Pinterest Feed on your WordPress website allows visitors to know you have a board that they can follow. Pinterest Button provides easy access to connect to your account directly from the site.
In this tutorial, we will learn to Add Pinterest Button, Pinterest Feed and Pinterest Profile widget on your WordPress website. For this, we introduce you to a must-use feature-rich Premium Pinterest plugin – AccessPress Pinterest Pro.
AccessPress Pinterest Pro is a perfect plugin for Pinterest lovers. It is easy to use a plugin that you can set up within a minute and display Pinterest Button, Pinterest Feed, Pinterest Profile Widgets and a lot.
By using the plugin, easily add;
- Pin it button on images
- Can select the pin it icons from 40 available icon sets
- Put follow the Pinterest button
- Pinterest profile widget
- Latest pins feed
See what is in this blog (table of contents) hide
- Let’s Add Pinterest Button, Pinterest Pro and Pinterest Profile Widget step by step on your website
- Step 1: Installation of AccessPress Pinterest Pro Plugin
- Step 2: Pinterest Pin It Settings
- Step 3: Adding Pinterest Button, Pinterest Feed and Pinterest Profile Widget on your website
Let’s Add Pinterest Button, Pinterest Pro and Pinterest Profile Widget step by step on your website
Step 1: Installation of AccessPress Pinterest Pro Plugin
In order to install the plugin in your site, follow our tutorial guide on ‘How to Install New WordPress Plugin?’
AccessPress Pinterest Pro
Step 2: Pinterest Pin It Settings
Once, you are done installing the plugin on your website, you can view the AccessPress Pinterest Pro on WordPress Admin sidebar menu. Click on AP Pinterest Pro and Pinterest fees on your website. Select the various setting available on the page. If you’re not too sure about the settings, follow the documentation page of AccessPress Pinterest Pro. In another way, you can just apply the setting and view the change that it makes in your site.
Let’s start with the pin it settings:
You can configure the settings as per the necessity of your website.
Step 3: Adding Pinterest Button, Pinterest Feed and Pinterest Profile Widget on your website
After setting up the plugin, let us head towards Adding Pinterest Button, Pinterest Feed and Pinterest Profile Widget in the site.
- Click on Appearance>>Widgets
On the page, you can find several widgets named AccessPress Pro Single Pin Image Widget, AccessPress Pinterest Pro Profile Widget, AccessPress Pinterest Pro Latest Pins Widget, AccessPress Pinterest Pro follow Widget and AccessPress Pinterest Pro Board Widget.
To add Pinterest Profile Widget on your site,
- Simply Drag and Drop the widgets to the area of the site you would like to add.
- Add the Title and Profile Name.
- Select the size of the widget as you want.
- Save the changes.
You can now see the Pinterest profile widget on the left sidebar of your WordPress website.
In the case of adding Feed or Image,
- Drag and Drop the AccessPress Pro Single Pin Image widget to the sidebar/header/footer as per your need.
- Give and Title
- Insert the Image URL
- Save the change
When you visit your site, you can see the Pinterest Image being displayed in the right sidebar.
If you would like to add a Pinterest Follow Button,
- Drag and Drop AccessPress Pinterest Pro follow widget where you would like to display it.
- Add the Title, Pinterest Name and Button Label
- Save the changes.
In a similar way, you can add a board widget, latest pins widget, latest pins widget in the sidebar/header/footer. Display Pinterest Pins in your site in the most beautiful way using AccessPress Pinterest Pro.
Get latest updates, deals and more from us!